Monday, June 4, 2007

Dangerous Weekend

What kind of driver in a 24 hour period...???

1. Does a u-turn in the middle of a downtown Grand Rapids street
2. Runs two stop signs (one with cars present)
3. Runs a red light
4. Changes lanes in an intersection (in front of a cop!)
5. Makes an illegal turn from the wrong lane

That is pretty much a summary of my weekend with Jeremiah's driving. I definitely feared for my life. Despite the precarious driving, the weekend was incredibly fun. Meeting up with Nate and Jon Brewer, checking out the Art Festival in downtown Grand Rapids. Going to the beach... twice. And introducing the notorious Irish driver to some of my friends. Good times.

My advice is to ride with caution with Jeremiah.

Consider this my public service announcement to the rest of you. It might save your life someday ;)Publish Post

No comments: