Friday, May 11, 2007

Favorite First Year Hillsdale Memories

Thanks for the MANY MANY people who made this past year at Hillsdale a most memorable one. I cannot believe how fast the time went. I do not think I have ever had a better span of nine months in my entire life; and that I have truly enjoyed and been blessed as much as I have been since last August.

Here are some favorite memories:

Notable Songs- Cascada, Cake, and Shakira
... mocking Taylor's music... no matter how often, it was always hilarious!
Debate Trips... just as much laughter as debating... Taylor's quotes and harem, Kat's coercing of Taylor, and let us not forget the infamous "FOR YOU"
Movie night, Tuesday night tea, watching the Office on Thursdays, and dinner Friday nights.
Going to Ohio at 1am to rescue Taylor
Ping Pong
Driving around late at night with Jeremiah and Zach
Random Dancing
Star Gazing
MacDonalds how many nights a week?
Singing hymns Sunday nights
Snowball fights
Long nights in Lane which at times took an interesting twist... like my shoes ending up inside the ceiling...
House of Fire
Haiku's
Crowded Lunch and Dinner tables
Bible Study
El Cerrito
And numerous more random times of fun...

Thanks everyone for the awesome memories! Looking forward to seeing you again in the Fall!

No comments: