Sunday, July 12, 2009

Now under the four week part...

Time continues to fly. The weekend was indeed enjoyable. Visiting the White House was fun although I've seen it all before. It was nice to go with Julie who had not yet seen the White House from the inside.

Saturday afternoon I went out to Will's. Paul, Dakota, and Zach came over and we grilled hamburgers. I spent the night at Will's. Today Will and I visited an OPC church here in Virginia. It was a bit different than we were expecting... although I guess it shows a much wider range within the OPC denomination than I initially thought there would be. Perhaps the church was an anomaly. I'd compare it to a today's typical CRC church. Will and I drove out to Sam's for his birthday party today and got to hang out with other Hillsdale people including Liz, Rebecca, Zach, and Dakota. We also got to meet a bunch of Sam's friends from back home.

Tomorrow begins another week of work. Hopefully we get health care in time to actually read the final copy of the legislation...

No comments: